AgTrader: Serving the farming community for over 28 years
AgTrader is the ideal vehicle for businesses who want to sell their product or services to farmers. Delivered free to 76,500 farming households every month. AgTrader is unique with no editorial and 100% advertising. Printed on yellow newsprint for maximum impact, AgTrader “The Yellow One” has become a rural icon. Farmers love AgTrader – it keeps them up to date on prices, values and what’s happening in the marketplace. In print for 28 years, AgTrader can also be read online at www.agtrader.co.nz.
- Free, monthly publication
- Delivered to 76,500 farming households nationwide
- Tabloid format
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our newspapers have a heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see your brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in AgTrader contact