Avenues: Inspiring Christchurch
Avenues is the definitive city guide that helps people get the most out of living in Christchurch. Avenues delivers the best of everything each month, from dining to trends, fashion, entertainment, South Island travel and local personalities. Coupled with insightful features and reviews, Avenues encapsulates what makes Christchurch the unique community it is.
For businesses, the magazine offers a range of opportunities to get exposure to a predominantly female audience who own their home and have a higher household income than the average New Zealander.
- 76,000 readers each month
- Distributed monthly in The Press
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in Avenues magazine contact you usual Stuff Media Sales Consultant or
027 655 6049
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our brands have heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see you brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
*Nielsen CMI Fused Q4 16 – Q3 17 Base: Average Issue Readership 15+
From our sixth-floor office in the heart of central Christchurch, Avenues has a bird’s eye view of all the developments happening in the city. We tell the stories of this emerging city and show off the magnificent playground Canterbury has on offer.