Life: Reach a growing lifestyle audience
Life is New Zealand’s midweek lifestyle magazine for the lower North Island, Canterbury regions and now the Waikato.
Inserted every Wednesday into The Dominion Post, The Press and from September 1, The Waikato Times, it offers contemporary features, commentary and advice on wellbeing, food and style.
This 16-page lift-out has an editorial focus on “conscious living”, with themes like sustainability, smart choices, positive thinking, trusted advice and fresh ideas. Plus things that make life fun, including news updates from the local hospitality and lifestyle scenes.
- 261,000 readers each week
- Distributed weekly in The Dominion Post, The Press & from September 1 The Waikato Times
*Source: Roy Morgan Jan 20-Dec 20 Base AP 14+. Readership based on The Dominion Post, The Press & Waikato Times readership on date of insertion.
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our brands have a heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see your brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in Life contact:
027 297 4938