New Zealand Gardener: Reach keen gardeners nationwide
NZ Gardener is the country’s best-selling gardening magazine, and every issue features beautiful gardens from all over New Zealand and the inspiring stories behind them. Each copy is packed with DIY projects, seasonal recipes and practical advice from local experts to help readers create the garden of their dreams.
For businesses, NZ Gardener offers a range of opportunities to get exposure to keen gardeners (and avid readers) from across the country. Offering both traditional print and digital advertising options, NZ Gardener can help you build a multi-channel marketing campaign that will deliver impact, and results.
- 270,000 readers each month
- Monthly publication
*Nielsen CMI Fused Q2 18 – Q1 19 ending Mar 19 TV/Online, 10+
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our brands have a heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see your brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in NZ Gardener contact
NZ Gardener is an indulgence our audience looks forward and a reference they know they can trust. Readers have an emotional connection to NZ Gardener that’s increasingly rare in modern media.
Jo McCarroll, Editor