NZ House & Garden: Inspiring and entertaining each month
New Zealand’s favorite home and lifestyle magazine, NZ House & Garden celebrates the homes, lifestyles and creativity of New Zealanders. Always a delight, NZ House & Garden explores an extraordinary variety of inspiring, beautiful and intriguing homes and gardens.
For businesses, the magazine offers a range of opportunities to get exposure to a predominantly female audience who have access to higher levels of disposable income and are influenced by advertising in magazines. Offering both traditional print and digital advertising options, NZ House & Garden can help you build a multi-channel marketing campaign that will deliver impact, and results.
- 475,000 readers each month
- Monthly publication
*Source: Nielsen CMI Q4 18 – Q3 19 Sept 19 TV/Online Base All People 15+
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our brands have a heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see your brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in NZ House & Garden contact
"We cross the style boundaries - from the smallest, most beautifully crafted spaces to designer showstoppers, from clever courtyards to sweeping country gardens. Then there's the sumptuous food, carefully curated travel and all the latest homeware trends."