Sunday: Inspiring and entertaining each month
The Sunday magazine won Best Newspaper-inserted Magazine at the 2020 Voyager Media Awards.
Each week you’ll find the Sunday magazine nestled in the pages of the Sunday Star-Times. It has a unique tone of voice that readers love, and it captivates its audience at the perfect time: when they are relaxed and unhurried. Sunday is an iconic publication that’s smart, credible and respected.
For businesses, the magazine offers a range of opportunities to get exposure to a predominantly female audience who own their home and have a higher household income than the average New Zealander.
- 129,000 readers each week
- Distributed weekly in the Sunday Star-Times
*Source: Nielsen CMI Q1 19 – Q4 19 Feb 20 TV/Online All People 15+
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our brands have a heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see your brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in Sunday magazine contact Stuart Palmer firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday celebrates the good things in life - people, culture, food, fashion, design - but never in a shallow or predictable way. It’s smart, funny, fresh and thought-provoking. A treat for the most relaxing day of the week.