Sunday Star-Times: Relax with Kiwis across the country
The Sunday Star-Times won Voyager Newspaper of the Year, Weekly Newspaper of the Year and Best Newspaper Front Page at the 2019 Voyager Media Awards.
Each Sunday the Sunday Star-Times connects with New Zealanders nationwide. Offering the opportunity to sit back and relax and catch up with the latest news, Sunday Star-Times lets readers be inspired, informed and switch off from the stressful week just gone. Attracting a highly valuable audience to advertisers, readers tend to have higher incomes and be female. This makes Sunday Star-Times the ideal platform to reach an audience with strong purchasing power and who are ready to act.
- 247,000 weekly readers
- Nationwide compact newspaper (from 21 October 2018)
- 2 key liftouts: Sunday magazine & Escape
*Nielsen CMI Fused Q4 16 – Q3 17 Base: Average Issue Readership 15+
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our newspapers have a heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see your brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in the Sunday Star-Times contact