The Press: Setting the Canterbury news agenda
The largest daily paper in the South Island, The Press has been setting the local news agenda for over 150 years. With a diverse range of content and a loyal subscriber base, The Press offers brands and businesses a premium advertising environment and delivers an engaged and motivated audience.
- 155,000 daily readers
- Published Monday – Saturday
- 68% of readers have actually purchased something after seeing it in their daily newspapers
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in The Press contact you usual Stuff Media Sales Consultant or
027 505 5637
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our brands have heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see you brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.