Western Leader: a Trusted voice of the community
With its rich history, cultural heritage and wealth of natural beauty West Auckland is one of the country’s most popular locations. The Western Leader has served this community since 1963 and is delivered every Thursday across the community. When residents want local news and information about their area they turn to the Western Leader.
- 108,000 average readership
- Published Thursdays
- 43% of readers have decided where to buy something as a result of their community newspaper
*Source: Nielsen CMI Fused TV/Online. Base: Auckland region 15+
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our brands have a heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see your brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in the Western Leader contact your usual Stuff Media Sales Consultant or
027 642 7471