Your Weekend: The perfect place to start the weekend
Each issue of Your Weekend takes the reader on a journey through an array of new features, profiles and food indulgences. Not to mention, articles by your favourite columnists, plus much more.
For businesses, the magazine offers a range of opportunities to connect with an audience that is financially stable and motivated shoppers. Key life and style categories are supported through regular content focused on home, food, drinks, fashion & beauty, dining out, gardening and books.
- 258,000 readers each week
- Weekly publication on Saturdays
- Distributed via insertion into The Press, The Dominion Post & Waikato Times
*Nielsen CMI Fused Q4 16 – Q3 17 Base: Average Issue Readership 10+
Why advertise in print?
Newspapers and magazines are at the heart of their communities, whether these are geographic or interested based, informing and inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Ads in print publications give businesses the unique opportunity to sit down face to face with readers and engage with them in their homes in channels that cut through the digital clutter:
- People love what they can touch. Putting a newspaper or magazine in someone’s hands means they’re more engaged than if they were staring at a screen. People remember more of what they read in print because of its tactile nature.
- Print can bridge the gap between online campaigns and the real world. Connecting the dots for your customers no matter where your campaign takes them.
- Our brands have a heritage. They’ve earned the respect of our readers and our readers trust them. When they see your brand aligned with our brands, consumers are more likely to trust what you’re saying.
- Frequency and repetition are so important when it comes not only to print but to your overall marketing campaign. Daily, weekly or monthly, including print as an element of your master campaign plan that covers channels such as radio, television, digital display, native advertising and social will ensure you see better results as consumers see, understand and then act on your messaging that builds up over time.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in learning more about advertising opportunities in Your Weekend contact
The Press edition
The Dominion Post edition
Waikato Times edition