Maximise Stuff’s leading reach to New Zealanders and sell your products direct to our online audience.
E-commerce is transforming businesses both big and small, allowing them to take advantage of another sales channel and interact with customers outside of the standard working day.
Selling online has some clear advantages:
- reduction in costs of having a ‘bricks and mortar’ store
- growing your customer base outside of a specific geographic location
- delivering loyal customers both an online and offline experience
- being open when it suits your customers, not when it suits you
E-commerce however can be a bit scary if you’re new to the market. Some common questions are:
- how much is it going to cost me?
- how will I attract customers to my website?
- do I really need to have an online presence?
- who can help me set up an e-commerce site/what’s the best software to use?
For those who haven’t yet dipped their toe in the world of e-commerce, we’ve gathered some information to give you a helping hand
Stuff has two great solutions for New Zealand businesses, Popshop and Indexed. These sites offer businesses the opportunity to sell their products online without the ongoing, costly overheads of managing an e-commerce site, and are ideal for those who want to test the e-commerce market before making a big investment in time, software and resource.
Get in touch:
To find out which ecommerce solution is best for your business and how you can get a campaign online, talk to your usual Stuff Media Sales Consultant or