Looking for the perfect gift? Look no further! Here’s a range of great gifts and experiences to suit all tastes and budgets.
1. Magazine subscriptions | TV Guide, NZ House & Garden, New Zealand Gardener (various prices)
The 2019 Christmas sale includes up to 30% off top-selling magazines and runs until 26 December. The gift that keeps giving throughout the year. Available at www.mags4gifts.co.nz.
2. Kiwi Living & Style magazine ($11.90 for current subscribers or $15.90)
This special edition by NZ House & Garden is a celebration of how we live today. It looks at Kiwi homes from beautifully updated villas to architectural masterpieces designed for our land and our lifestyles. Step outside to superbly created gardens for outdoor living, then indulge in recipe favourites. Available at magazine retailers and www.mags4gifts.co.nz.
3. 2020 Garden Diary ($11.90 for current subscribers or $15.90)
Top tips from NZ Gardener and NZ Growing on how to grow your own fresh fruit and vegetables all year round. This special edition includes a weekly lunar guide for gardening by the moon as well as 100+ seasonal harvest recipes. Available at www.mags4gifts.co.nz now.
4. NZ House & Garden House Tours | Various dates in early 2020 (Tickets $85 per person or $105 with lunch)
A day of indulgence visiting exquisite homes and gardens, all in support of the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ. Self-guided days showcasing approx 8 houses in each respective area, in addition to a dedicated Tour Hub space.
- Bay of Islands – 14 February 2020
- Taupo – 21 February 2020
- New Plymouth – 28 February 2020
- Blenheim – 13 & 14 March 2020
- Dunedin – 20 & 21 March 2020
Tickets and further information at www.nzhouseandgardentours.co.nz.
5. The Editors’ Escape | 2 – 5 April 2020 (Tickets from $1,680 per person)
Join the editors of NZ House & Garden and NZ Gardener on an exclusive luxury escape to beautiful Hawke’s Bay. A four-day trip to the oldest wine region in New Zealand.
Tickets and further information at www.editorsescape.co.nz.
6. Central Districts Field Days | 19-21 March 2020 (Earlybird tickets from $15)
Central Districts Field Days is a unique agriculture event where communities come together to connect, discover and experience the future of New Zealand’s primary industries. The event showcases, cutting edge machinery and equipment, the latest developments in rural innovation, thrilling FXM shows, lifestyle stalls, top notch regional food and local brews. It’s a great day out for the whole family. Tickets and further information at www.cdfielddays.co.nz.