Paper Planes – Judging
Entries will be judged in two phases:
Phase one: All entries will be first judged by a Stuff leadership panel, who represent a spread of skills, disciplines and backgrounds including editorial, creative, marketing and commercial. The panel will then shortlist the top ten best entries.
Phase two: From the shortlist, Cindy Gallop will choose the winning entries – which she will announce at The Paper Planes Award Breakfast on in May 2021.
- Innovation: 50%
- Strategic insight: 20%
- Contribution to the reader experience: 20%
- Art direction: 10%
While we want you to let your imagination take flight, here are some criteria that the entries must fit within:
- Ideas must be able to run legally in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Entries must be print-led advertising concepts that can be brought to life in an integrated manner.
- Reader experience is paramount, so no interruption or covering of genuine editorial content.
- Production must be possible on conventional newspaper equipment (questions regarding this can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org during the entry period).
For any queries or if you would like more information about The Paper Planes, please email email@example.com.