PAPER PLANES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The owner and promoter of the 2019 Paper Planes Competition is Stuff Limited, 42 – 52 Willis Street, Wellington (Stuff).
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Paper Planes Competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- A senior executive from your client, client brand or company must provide permission to enter the Paper Planes Competition. Permission must include an agreement for the winning advertisement to be published in Stuff Publications, online and in marketing materials. We may request proof of this permission directly from the client, brand or Company. You must include the client, brand or Company contact details in the entry.
- Agencies can enter on behalf of numerous clients. Companies may submit more than one entry. One person must be nominated as the contact.
- The Prize will be provided to the Company featured in or the subject of the Winning Entry (the Winner).
- Employees of Stuff are excluded from entering the competition.
- Entries must meet all criteria set by Stuff.
- Original Entry: All entries must be original, meet the Advertising Standard Authority Guidelines, not include anything that is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive or which otherwise breaches the Fair Trading Act 1986, and not infringe the rights of any third party. Eligible entries do not have to have been published, but may include advertisements which have gone to print during the course of the competition (from 20 September 2019 to 18 December 2019).
- Time Frame: Entries may be submitted online at www.paperplanes.stuff.co.nz any time from 20 September 2019 until 5:00pm 18 December 2019. Once submitted, entries cannot be edited or changed.
- Prize Draw: Stuff will select one winning entry from all eligible entries (the Winning Entry). Stuff will judge the entries based on the entry criteria and judging criteria. Winner will be announced 3 February 2020 at the awards ceremony.
- Prize: The Winner (the Company featured in or subject of the Winning Entry) will be awarded $500,000 (including GST) worth of advertising in a newspaper publication published by Stuff (excludes magazines), valued at rate card. The Winner must arrange to use the Prize before 3 February 2021, and the total value of the Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the Prize being awarded.
- The Prize received is additional to any existing advertising commitments the Winner may have with Stuff Limited.
- The Prize is subject to the Stuff Limited General Terms and Conditions for Advertisers.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Publicity: Stuff and agencies associated with the competition reserve the right to publish and promote the shortlist, winner and winning entry. By entering the competition, each entrant including the client who is featured in or subject of the advertisement, agrees to make themselves available to participate in reasonable promotional activities.
- Ownership of Entries: By submitting an entry you grant Stuff a perpetual, royalty free license to reproduce the entries and creative entered in the competition in any print or electronic media we offer customers now or in the future.
- No Liability: Stuff and agencies associated with the Paper Planes Competition will not be liable for any loss or reputational damage suffered or sustained in connection with any advertising related to the Paper Planes Competition.
Privacy: Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information.
For any queries or if you would like more information about The Paper Planes, please email email@example.com.