Compact Advertiser Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only advertisers, booking contacts and representatives who are in our advertising database due to having advertised with us in the past or because they may advertise with us in the future, are eligible to enter this competition. Employees and their immediate families of Stuff Limited and associated travel supplier Global Sports and Adventures and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter advertisers, booking contacts or representatives of advertisers have to complete this entry form. There is no cost to enter. Multiple entries from individuals will not be recognised.
- DATES: Entries must be received by 11.59pm on Sunday 29th April 2018 and the prize draw will take place on 30th April 2018.
- PRIZE: First prize is a trip for two to the 2018 Singapore Grand Prix, held on the 14, 15 & 16 of September 2018. The trip package also includes daily breakfast, private airport transfers and an official three-day Singapore Grand Prix hospitality package at The Lounge @ Turn 3. Runner up prizes are three sets of Sony Headphones valued at $199.95 RRP, and 25 Stuff branded Blunt umbrellas valued at $119.95. The first 150 eligible entries will also be awarded two Stuff Pixs vouchers each, valued at up to $7.95.
- PRIZE DELIVERY: Stuff is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within five days Stuff Limited reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- THE PROMOTER: is Stuff Limited, Level 7 Cider Building, Ponsonby, Auckland, 1021, New Zealand.
- NO CORRESPONDENCE: The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NOT REDEEMABLE: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- INFORMATION: By entering the Competition, entrants agree that the information collected can by used by Stuff for further promotional activity. Winners agree to their names being published for publicity purposes.
- OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Competition entries become the property of Stuff Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
- DATABASE: Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information.
- NO LIABILITY: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- As the prize involves flights between New Zealand and Singapore, any competition winner under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The flights are not-redeemable for cash.
- The prize package is being organised and delivered by Global Sports and Events Ltd, who are responsible for organising the flights, transfers, accommodation and tickets.
- The Singapore Grand Prix is to be held on the 14, 15 & 16 of September 2018. The flights included in this prize will depart Auckland on Thursday the 13th September, and arrive back Tuesday 18th September 2018. Accommodation is at the Westin Singapore from Thursday 13 September to Monday 17th September 2018. Stuff reserves the right to draw another winner should the winner not be available at this time. The package also includes daily breakfast, private airport transfers and an official three-day Singapore Grand Prix hospitality package at The Lounge @ Turn 3.
- Travel is exiting Auckland and comprises two economy class flights to Singapore, twinshare accommodation, breakfast, transfers, a three-day lounge pass. Standard booking conditions apply.
- All travel insurance, departure taxes and any other expenses associated with international travel, passports, personal expenses are the prize winner’s responsibility.
- Tickets are non transferable. Name changes are not permitted.
- The Promoters Terms and Conditions of carriage and any international procedures apply. Visit www.globalsportsandevents.com/terms
- The travel and accommodation dates are subject to availability.